hmm, probably could have saved a lot of *****ing and fighting and name calling coming out earlier and saying that. thanks though guys this clears up a lot of stuff! take care
Printable View
hmm, probably could have saved a lot of *****ing and fighting and name calling coming out earlier and saying that. thanks though guys this clears up a lot of stuff! take care
It has been a while, but my last trip to a state game- I was approached by a guy claiming to be authorized to film that game and he was the ONLY source of film. He was dressed pretty well, to match his role. I didn't take him serious enough at the time, but perhaps this is where the schools are headed.
awww, let it all out. a good cry can give you a great feeling, just keep it flowing.
there is a huge difference between filming a game and putting up 20 min. highlights and scouting a practice.
you tell me to use common sense then post something like that.
no one said video is not a scouting tool genius. what was said is that its ridiculous to try and fill out a gameplan from a 10 minute highlights of big plays. If Burton is only using highlights for scouting ,I feel sorry for them. To beat it all, most teams share game film before the game anyway. So what team in their right mind is going to refuse game film and instead use 1/4th of the game film to make a scouting report??
once again, you are against this because Burton MIGHT make the playoffs, a team they play MIGHT see a 10 minute clip of the game, and said team MIGHT be able to use that to win. once again, huge lulz.
boy, am I glad you are back. i missed you acting a fool.
Hahah, you are too stupid to even try to get my point across too. You missed it (obviously) I've said it 20 times, not saying it anymore, but you read and comprehend at a 3rd grade level I think, and thats the problem. I actually feel sorry for you so im just gonna be done with this thread before you hurt yourself thinking.
no, we got what you are saying, i promise, we really do, its just that you dont give a flying **** what anybody else has said. We know that you have to get permission to film, nobody said that, me biggin and just about everyone else that had anything derogatory to you only said something because you suggested that a game plan could be made from 10 minutes of film. that is the ONLY reason that any of us said something. We understand that what chubz did was semi wrong because he hadnt obtained permission, i even discussed this with him via pm. Your problem is that you came in here trying to raise a stink, mission accomplished my friend but im sure most everyone will just ignore you from now on even if you make a valid point. It really has been fun though, i enjoy a little fire on here now and then so thanks for that. If you go back and read at least my posts you will see that most of the time i wasnt arguing with you, i truly just think you are an ******* (at least on here anyway im sure in the real world you are an alright feller) but if you get on a message board you need to read everything that is said instead of just blowing up **** and continuously spouting nonsense. YOu make a valid point and im sure people will accept you a little better. Take care.
"me biggin and just about everyone else that had anything derogatory to you only said something because you suggested that a game plan could be made from 10 minutes of film."
When did I ever say you could only use 10 minutes of flim and devise a game plan from that? I never said anything remotly close to that. If I said that.. Im not sure what state of Mind I was in.. but I don't think I said anything close at all to "You can make a whole game plan on 10 minutes of footage"
My first post in this thread was the one that had the "simple as 1-2" ... the part I want you to go back and read I went and copied the MOST important line that you obviously need to read I said (and i'll break it down in red)
"If any team(Any team Is absolutly Any team including but not limited to J.I. Burton can go onlineIn this case, go online to Toutube.com and watch even 20 minutes of all 12-13 previous gamesSee that.. its 20 minutes of all 12-13 previous games, not just 20 minutes of any ONE game, its the collective masses of 20 minutes from Many games"
I hope this helps.
i can just imagine vince, jimmy, tom, ditka, bill and all the other greats sitting around a computer screen for hours on end, piecing together 8 minutes of warm ups and 3 minutes of plays from 12 games to make a scouting report, watching for that ONE play that may give them an advantage in the post season. Vince will look over at ditka and say "People who work together will win, whether it be against complex football defenses, or the problems of modern society." they find their play, and blow out the competition 48-0
I just think your argument is laughable, nobody is going to waste their time on youtube to put together a scouting report man, i cant believe you are honestly throwing that out there.